Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
$4.95 - $120.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Park's Heavy-Duty Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations including difficult downhill and freestyle tires. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, forged-steel levers are a full 8-inches long for superior leverage.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
Choose the perfect tool for the job with Park's P-Handled Hex Wrenches. These top-shelf Allen wrenches come with offset handles made from durable nylon in a comfortable, ergonomic design. They are made of chrome vanadium for exceptional durability. The long shafts feature Bondhus heads for accessing hard-to-reach bolts and the short ends are chamfered for extra grip and high-torque applications.
The BDT-2 is a go/no-go style gauge designed to help set the proper tension on most belt drive systems and sizes. Also gauges rear cog parallelism and angularity.
Park Tool's Bottom Bracket Bearing Tool Set removes and installs (with a bearing press which is sold separately) BB86, BB90, BB92 and Press Fit bottom brackets from Shimano, Race Face, SRAM and others that use a nominal 24mm-diameter spindle. This tool has a bearing remover that fits inside the bottom bracket shell and into the bearing so the bearings can be tapped out of the frame with a hammer. The set also includes two bushings that you use in conjunction with a bearing press for precision bearing installation (bearing press sold separately).
$11.90 - $33.00
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
- Handy tool to have to easily install your KMC MissingLink. - Easy to handle! - Very comfortable!
- Sealed bearing extractor with 1/2-inch thru hole for use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
- Handy tool to have to easily remove your KMC MissingLink. - Easy to handle! - Very comfortable!
Replacement Pins for Tutto Multi-Chain Tool. - For Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain Tool - Includes two replacement pins
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
- Cable Tie Gun quickly tensions and cuts off excess strap without leaving a sharp protrusion that can cause snags, cuts, and abrasions to cables - Automatically cuts off excess strap when the selected tension setting is achieved and saves installation time with one easy pull of the trigger
- Progold's powerful degreaser formula in a ready-to-use aerosol can - Quickly cleans bicycle components with no scrubbing or rinsing - Leaves behind no oily residue
Machined aluminum construction with removable handle and integrated magnet to hold tool bits in place. Storage for tool bits in the handle. Includes strap for on-the-bike mounting. - Weight: 77g - Tool Bits: Hex 4, 5, 6mm; Star Shaped T25, T30
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
- Reamer extension for use on the HTR-1 tool set - Increases depth on 2-piece reamer/facers (1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4") to 27mm - Designed for deep-insertion headset cups (Chris King Steelset). Sold individually
This is a single replacement pin for Park Tool HCW-4 and SPA-6 pin spanner wrenches.
- OE replacement kit for Finish Line Pro Chain Cleaner, includes brushes, scrubbers and pins
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm Allen wrenches with chamfered tips for a great grip and easy use. The one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than traditional steel handles.
Keep those little chainring bolts snug with Sunlite's Chainring Bolt Spanner. It makes it easy to to swap out your rings, too.
Sunlite's Cro-Mo Spoke Wrenches are forged from hardened and chrome plated chromoly for years of faithful service. The vinyl coating not only gives you a no-slip grip, but also lets you know what size it is instantly.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
- Fixed gear lockring wrench for removal of fixed gear cogs - Also works for BB and headset lockrings
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
- Laser-cut single-ended cone wrenches in a variety of common sizes - A must for any home, garage or shop
The Origin8 Revolvr BB Cup Tool features a fiber-reinforced nylon socket for damage-free installation and removal of 16-notch BB cups. It works with 1/2-inch-drive ratchets and torque wrenches.
• Pencil type w/clip
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag
- Dark nickel plated finish - CNC machined arms - Hex keys: 2/3/4/5/6/8mm - T25 Torx - Flat and Phillips screwdrivers - 7, 8, 9, and 10 speed universal chain tool - Bottle opener - Spoke wrenches: 12/14/15/16G, T30 (Mavic spline)
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-2 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, internal snap rings. The tips of the RP-2 open from 22mm down to 2mm (center to center).
Park Tool's 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor increases the size of the centering cone of the HTR-1 and HTR-1B Headtube Reaming and Facing Sets. The 750.2 will allow you to use the HTR-1(B) to ream and face head tubes designed to accept IS, ZS, and 1.5-inch EC headset standards. Before reaming or facing, make sure you have the correct cutting tool and pilot for the headset standard(s) you are using. Please refer to our product pages for cutters and pilots for this detailed compatibility information.
$9.95 - $14.95
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a combination metric wrench. Features both open and 12-point two-way ratcheting box ends. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip. Strong, comfortable, and beautiful!
$145.02 - $271.32
Park Tool has long provided some of the best cutting and machining tools in the bicycle industry. Their 690 Cutting Facers reflect their commitment to maintaining this high level of quality. Please read below for use and compatibility information specific to each size cutter: - 45mm (690): The 690 cutting facer is used on the HTR-1, HTR-1B, BFS-1, and BTS-1 cutting and facing tools. The facer has an outside diameter of approximately 45mm. - 57mm (690XL): The 690-XL is a larger version of the 690 facer for the HTR-1 Head Tube Reamer and Facer. It has a nominal outside diameter of 57mm. It may be used in conjunction with the 788 reamer. It is also used with the 767 Pilot or the 768 Pilot to face only the large diameter headtubes used with, "low profile," ZS-type headsets. - 65mm (690-XXL): The 690-XXL faces large headtubes. It has a nominal outside diameter of 65mm. Use the 690-XXL facer with the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor and 789 Reamer or 790 Pilot when facing head tubes with internal diameters of 55.95–55.90mm.
Wall- or pegboard-mounted holder designed specifically for our P-Handle Torx Compatible Wrenches. Positions wrenches for easy access with easy to read size designation for each tool. Tools sold separately.
$120.52 - $202.18
Park Tool offers premium-quality reamers for nearly any bicycle standard. The reamers below are designed to quickly, accurately, and precisely ream headtubes when used with Park's Head Tube Reamer (HTR), ensuring a perfect headset fit and prfoessional-quality bicycle build. Choose the correct reamer for your application using the following information: - 751.2: This reamer is sized to 30.1mm. This allows a 0.1mm interference fit when pressing the 30.2mm headset of the “Euro” one-inch standard. - 754.2: This reamer is sized to 33.9mm. The allows a 0.1mm interference fit when pressing the 34.0mm headset of the 1-1/8" standard. - 788: This reamer is sized to 43.95mm. It reams head tubes to accept “internal” headset cups with 44.05 - 44.10mm O.D. (1-1/8 ZS standard). It is used with Park Tool's 690-XL Facing Cutter and 750 Centering Cone. - 738: This reamer is sized to 52.1mm. It is used to ream head tubes using the 1-1/2" integrated headset standard. It is used with Park Tool's 690-XL Facing Cutter and 750.2 Centering Cone Adapter. - 789: This reamer is sized to 55.95mm. It is used to ream head tubes to accept “internal” headset cups with 56.00–56.10mm O.D. (1-1/2 ZS standard). It is used with Park Tool's 690-XXL Facing Cutter and #750 Centering Cone Adaptor. - 799: This reamer is sized to 47mm. It is used for cutting the lower head tube on frames using an IS47 bearing for a 1-1/4" integrated headset. It cuts a 45-degree bearing set shoulder.
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
The MTC-25 features a super strong, composite, multi-position handle, with hardened and plated tools and smooth ergonomic operation. Lightweight, compact, and perfect to carry along. - 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex wrenches - T25 & T30 Torx compatible driver - Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver - Key ring holder - Weight: 94g (3.32 ounces)
$9.95 - $12.95
Park Tool is world-renowned for their bicycle industry tools, and their pumps are no exception. Keep yours up to speed and working smoothly with these rebuild kits. - 1096K: Contains one #1081 head as well as one #1075 plunger gasket for older PFP-2 and first generation PFP-4 floor pumps. Also compatible with second-generation PFP-4 floor pumps. - 1096X: Contains one #1096R head, one #1472 fitting, and one #1075 plunger gasket for second generation PFP-4 floor pumps. Also compatible with PFP-2 and first-generation PFP-4 floor pumps. - 1096Z: Contains one #1096R head, one #1472 fitting, and one #1087 plunger gasket for PFP-5 and PFP-7 floor pumps. Also compatible with PFP-3, PFP-6, and PFP-8 floor pumps.
- Proper belt tension is critical to maintain optimum drive operation (low tension causes belt to skip on teeth, high tension causes excessive wear on belts, cogs and sprockets) - Tool gauges proper tension using a visual red/green indicator - It is recommended to rotate the drive and recheck tension several times around circumference of belt
Don't throw your tools into a bin or a pannier where they'll get lost. The Survival Gear Box provides a compact, effective way to carry 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches; 8mm box wrench; 10mm open wrench; 14-, 15-gauge, Shimano and Mavic spoke wrenches; a universal chain tool; chain hook; flat and Phillips screwdrivers; 2 tire levers and adhesive patches. These are all conveniently secured via the internal tool holders and a safety strap.
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
CRKT M-16 Knives are rugged, lightweight, and built for function. Features - Spear Point blade has a slim profile with a Razor-Sharp edge, ideal for fine cutting and carving tasks - AutoLAWKS knife safety technology automatically actuates when the blade is open, this provides a virtual fixed blade when locked - InterFram features textured, glass-filled nylon scales and a dual stainless steel liner for lightweight and rugged results - Lubrous washers at the blade pivot and an adjustable pivot screw allow for perfect blade action. - Carson Flipper speeds opening of the blade and acts as a blade guard when the blade is open - EDP Finish for a non-reflective tactical look (black blade, black frame, and black hardware) - High-carbon, stainless steel blade offers a combination of toughness and edge-holding ability - Every Day Carry (EDC) - Removable, stainless steel clothing/gear clip included Specs - Blade Thickness: 0.1" - Weight: 2.3oz - Closed Length: 4" - Edge Type: Fine - Overall Length: 7.125" - Handle Material: Nylon - Blade Length: 3" - Blade Material: Stainless Steel - Knife Type: Locking Folder
Page 1 of 12 Next page