Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
This is a set of universal, removable brake hardware for WeThePeople bikes. Did you lose yours after you took it off? Yeah, we did, too.
Message Removable Brake Hardware
Optimize your aero set-up with Vision's Trimax Aero Brake Levers. They're made of fine cold-forged aluminum in a minimalist design that's super light and aero. They are compatible with all Vision 22.2mm-diameter bars and can be adapted to 24mm bars (bars and adapter sold separately). Vision's Drag-On brake cable set is included. These levers are for single- and dual-pivot sidepull brakes (sold separately).
- Set of (6) precision machined Torx T25 titanium disc rotor bolts
Ideal pad for everyday use. Compound works well on all aluminum rims and well suited for softer alloys, including magnesium. Fits: - Campagnolo 10|11|12 speed DOES NOT FIT - Campagnolo Potenza 2016 - Campagnolo Athena 2016 - Campagnolo Veloce 2016 - Campagnolo Centaur 2017
High performance Kevlar, Ceramic, Brass and resin composite material. Provides excellent brake power with minimal effort at the brake lever. Performance is consistent in both wet and dry conditions and pad life is excellent. High quality springs included with every set (where applicable). Fits: Magura - MT 2,4,6,8 Campagnolo - Road Disc
Characteristics: - smooth feel in the brake lever - predictable and progressive brake power - very high durability - consistently quiet operation Fits: Magura - MT 2,4,6,8 Campagnolo - Road Disc
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Steel
• Side pull caliper design • Includes levers, calipers, cable and housing • Steel construction • 780g set
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •Aluminum construction •2.5 finger •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •171g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R550 / BL-3500
• Side pull brake • Includes levers, calipers, cables and housing • Aluminum
Page 1 of 11 Next page