$11.00 - $12.50
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
- Hand-conforming silicone formula provides grip and shock absorption - Silicone construction won't dull, harden, or fade over time - 128mm length - End plugs included
$9.79 - $10.59
- A comfortable and timeless ribbed style grip suitable for BMX and cruiser use - High flange BMX style design with black press-in end plugs - Length: 145mm
- Diamond and ribbed pattern BMX grips - Flangeless - Longer 166mm length
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
What comes between you and the mountain bike you love? The Love Handle, a very thin profile, double lock-on grip featuring Race Face's durable yet super tacky silicone compound that delivers long wear and all weather stickiness. The Love Handle is not only about its silicone good looks though, the palm area is contoured with channels to allow air to circulate and moisture to dissipate while the diamond pattern in the finger grip zone provides tons of control. Get a good grip; you won't want to lose these love handles! - Double lock on grip - Super slim low profile design with directional shape - Race Face's durable yet super tacky silicone compound won't wear out as quickly as typical grips and have a superior sticky feel even when wet - Directional design features contoured palm area with moisture dissipating channels and diamond patterned underside to enhance finger control and mitigate unwanted slips - Lightweight construction
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest lock-on grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 125 grams - Diameter: 33 mm
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- Lightweight silicone grips that conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Fit XC: 13
$28.95 - $29.95
- Grooved channels prevent mud and water buildup - Overmolded flap gives added protection on outside clamp - Unique undercut pads provide slim comfortable feel with maximum grip - Custom flanged design provides hand support with more usable grip surface
- Developed in collaboration with 2x World Cup Champion Aaron Gwin - Ergonomic single clamp design with aluminum reinforced ends - Angled rib pattern matches the articulation points of your hand - Bonus pack includes Lock-On grips and v2.1 clamp
This flangeless mushroom style grip is made in the USA by ODI grips using their super-soft rubber compound, which, combined with our specially designed rib profile, makes for a great-feeling and long-lasting grip. Includes our new USA-made Eclat nylon bar plugs. - Includes Eclat nylon bar plugs - Longer design for today's wider bars - Manufactured in the USA by ODI
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature vegetable-tanned leather tape, and are designed to offer an alternative performance option for the user, while maintaining the standard for sustainability set by the Plump Grips, allowing the user to replace worn parts if necessary. The design incorporates an aluminum shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The leather is then held in place by aluminum and steel clamps which can be removed in the event that the tape requires replacement. The tape is made from the same vegetable-tanned leather used for Brooks Saddles and natural cork. Made in Italy.
ESI's new fit grips are designed for a completely natural hand position on your handlebar. Our new design balances the pressure that your hands exert onto the handlebars, increasing bar control dramatically. Fit grips have three distinct areas: INNER - This area is the perfect step up for your hands to rest against for maximum bar control in turns. MIDDLE - This area is perfect for extra torque and powering while climbing. OUTER - This thickest area is for better hand comfort, especially while descending. Each area of the fit grip flows flawlessly into each other creating the perfect hand placement naturally. Your hands instantly feel comfort when they grasp their unique shape, as if they were exclusively molded for your hands.
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamps - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 140mm - Style: w/ Bar Ends
F-1 Series Float Grips are made from our exclusive A.I.R.E. compound which infuses air into the grip, reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for improved comfort. - Medium diameter (31.5mm) - Reinforced inner layer for added durability - Micro-textured surface pattern improves tackiness and control - Smooth profile for a consistent feel
Identical to WTB's popular and aggressive WeirWolf tire tread, these grips are perfect for fast-paced, all-mountain riding. Their dual-compound construction offers stellar control and the ends are closed for added durability.
The classic upper pattern with a waffle finger hold for a better grip. - Compatible with MTB, BMX, ATV, PWC - Weight: 101 grams - Length: 135mm - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
Combining ergonomics, function, and sustainability, the GP1 BioKork has been a top-rated grip and a consumer favorite. The grip is made from 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal. This green, sustainable theme is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip with an inner core made of a reinforced plastic utilizing natural fibers which makes up 20% of its mass. - Carbon bar compatible - Clamp: cold forged aluminium – 100% recyclable - Uses: mountain bike, touring, commuting
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
The classic flangeless Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accommodate end plugs now gets an extra 25mm of length! PRODUCT FEATURES: - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip SOFT compound for added comfort! - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with Push In Plugs end plugs included - Sold In Pairs - 160mm
"O" Grips for BMX offer an improved feel right out of the box and improved traction from the multi-directional rib pattern. - New softer durometer compound offers improved comfort right out of the box - Multi-directional rib pattern provides excellent shock absorption - Thicker O-shaped ribs offer improved control - Includes Push In Style end plugs
$23.00 - $27.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.