With the addition of the DEFTRAP pedal, we sought to revolutionize the expectations for nylon composite pedals. Built around a true concave profile, the top-tier nylon and glass fiber composite material creates a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market.
With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction, and the ability to skim over rocks all offered in 10 colors, the DEFTRAP will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market.
- All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal
- Injection molded nylon fiber composite body
- Premium nylon glass fiber composite material is 28% stronger than nylon composite used by most leading brands
- Nylon glass fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks
- Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain.
- Large 113mm L x 103mm W footprint
- True concave pedal body profile
- 1.5mm of concave shape in the pedal body (per side)
- 18mm thick at the center
- Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and 2 fixed nylon pins)
- 2 sealed bearings with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable
- Open channeling for optimized mud and snow shedding capabilities
- Not the average plastic disposable pedal...the DEFTRAP Pedals are fully sealed, rebuildable, thin, and offer the same or better grip in comparison to a traditional aluminum pedal
- Brilliant design for all types of riding (Trail, Enduro, Downhill, Dirt Jumping, Commuting)
- 391 grams per pair
|Platform / Green||817180024630||26-DF TRP-GN|
|Platform / Purple||817180024692||26-DF TRP-PU|
|Platform / Turquoise||817180024661||26-DF TRP-TQ|
|Platform / Yellow||817180024685||26-DF TRP-YL|
|Platform / Blue||817180024647||26-DF TRP-BL||210000005946|