$10.00 - $11.00
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
Heavy duty 3/16" single speed chain great for hardcore street rippers who need the strongest chain possible. - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers and tricycles - Compatible with 1/8" x 1/2" single speed set-ups but oversized for extra strength and durabilityLinks (links): 98 - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
Really popular solid selling half link chain. Extra wide and heat-treated mushroomed pins, stronger rollers and heat treated side plates provide maximum strength and durability. - 1/8" size, includes 98 links and 2 master pins - Colored chains are Teflon coated for low friction - Compatible with 8T driver and up - Links (links): 98 - Color: Pink - Width: 1/2 x 1/8" - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: Yes
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
FSA’s quiet, efficient, and durable chain. Team Issue chains are nickel plated and chamfered to enhance shifting performance. - Tool-free connector link included - 6.4mm width - Weight: 275g
- Links (links): 136 - Defined Color: Silver - Color: Silver - Designed for ebike: Yes
$26.00 - $30.00
The KMC HL1L Wide chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear. - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo drivetrains - Stretch-proof treatments provides exceptional durability - Hollow pin construction reduces chain weight - Links (links): 100 - Color: Black - Width: 9.5 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Bullet Pin - Half Link Chain: Yes
$45.00 - $50.00
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
$13.92 - $14.66
Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use.
- 1/2" x 3/16” - 98 Links - Bushing Construction - Full Nickel Plated - Heavy Duty Structure - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
- Quick release safety link - Chromium carbide finish - 2 per card - Speeds: 10s - Color: Silver - Width: 5.9mm
The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor. - The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor. - Triple X Durability technology means that this chain features KMC's highest durability rating - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads
The KMC Z1eHX chain is suitable for a variety of single speed riding styles, such as BMX and fixed gear, fitness bikes, track bikes, internally geared hubs, and eBikes. - Features a heavy duty structure and stretch proof treatment for high pin power with reinforced durability - Anti-drop design reduces possibility of chain drop - eBike compatible - Links (links): 112 - Width: 7.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Designed for ebike: Yes
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Shimano Ultegra CN-6600 10-Speed Chain - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Ultegra 6600 and 105 5600 chains are recommended for use in conjunction with Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple - Optimized chain for HG sprocket which provides a fast and precise rear shifting performance (especially during downshifts) - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Zinc-alloy plated outer link surface treatment - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Color: Silver/Gray - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Weight: 280 grams - Width: 6.1mm
With SRAM's X1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, solid pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
$8.59 - $12.79
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
$37.00 - $140.00
KMC X12 chains feature a double X bridge shape for fast and smooth shifting. - Compatible with SRAM 12-speed systems - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - 1/2 x 11/128 - 126 Links
Z7 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape
$28.00 - $30.00
The KMC HL1 Narrow chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear. - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo drivetrains - Links (links): 100 - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Bullet Pin
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 113 Links - Includes Pre Attached Offset Link - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
SRAM’s PC-971 Chain delivers light weight, strength and smoothness to your drivetrain. Its nickel-plated sideplates provide faster and more accurate shifting plus excellent reliability. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
- Nickel-plated inner/outer links - Track/BMX/Singlespeed chain for 1/8" (wide) sprockets - Includes Star-series 1-speed (9.2mm) spring-clip connector - 399g @ 110 links (formerly called Whitestar-152): 1800lb load rating
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width= 3/32-inch
The all-new SRAM RED chain was redeveloped from the ground up. The unique link shape allows the chain to be narrower and lighter while increasing strength and providing more space between the outer plates of the chain and the cogs on either side. The result: a quieter chain with faster, more precise shifts. - Flattop technology enables a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Hard Chrome plated inner link plates and rollers for reduced wear and prolonged life - HollowPin construction for increased strength and efficiency - Chain length: 114 links
The KMC Z8.1 Rustbuster is an 8-speed chain suitable for trekking, MTB, and city touring. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Z bridge outer plate offers extended compatibility - Rustbuster coating provides anit-rust protection - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
Page 1 of 2 Next page