- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1 1/8-inch integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings - 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
Protect your bars and prevent your grips from getting shredded with WeThePeople's Supreme Bar Ends. CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, these tough, bolt-in end caps protect your investment from tons of abuse when you have to jump ship on an imperfect execution of a trick. Simply slide them into the ends of your handlebars and tighten them up. Then, go nuts!
Replacement 9T driver for Odyssey Antigram cassette hubs
Mike Aitken's original signature seat size and shape.
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
The MK 4 version continues the GLAND’s heritage, but in a smaller and sleeker overall size which should appease many riders. The images beside show the top, profile, and under side of each guard.
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum chain tensioners - Compatible with 3/8 inch and 10mm axles - Single bolt operation makes tensioning a simple task - Material: 6061AL
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Shimano's DXR V-Brake Levers are the choice of the pros, from the Olympics to the local race scene. They use a 2-finger design with Shimano's proven Super Linear Response system that gives you great power and feel with little effort.
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
A classic knobby version of the Aitken signature tire. Traditionally a more dirt-specific tire but the tire’s fast rolling center tread allows it to be used on all terrains. - 20 × 2.35 only Single ply casing
- New ultra-slim 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut. - 6061-T6 aluminum construction. - Standard 1-1/8-inch size.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield lever is easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off. An ordinary hinged clamp can be bulky and expensive so a new clamping design made specifically for die-casting was used. This approach keeps the lever reliable and affordable. The lever handle is the same comfortable shape as the proven Monolever Medium blade.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
Page 1 of 3 Next page